Our Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
All created texts and images belong to the company LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K.
The further use or the change takes place only with the written consent of the company LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K..
- General Terms and Conditions
- 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as the provider LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. via the website www.solar-photovoltaik-shop.de close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions used by you will be objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
- 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to you to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:The goods intended for purchase are stored in the “shopping cart”. Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be led to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If the forwarding takes place to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all information again, changing it (also via the “back” function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the purchase. By submitting the order via the button “order with obligation to pay” you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that spam filters do not prevent it.
(6) Offers and service descriptions
The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order. Service descriptions in catalogues and on the Seller’s websites do not have the character of an assurance or guarantee.All offers are valid “while stocks last”, unless otherwise stated in the products. Otherwise, errors are reserved.
(7) Any shipping costs and fees incurred must be borne by the buyer upon revocation of the purchase contract and return shipping. An example in the case of revocation of modules at – after shipping, the wide call costs about 800 euros gross per started pallet. These costs will have to be borne by the buyer.
(8) Shipping takes place promptly, as quickly as possible – regardless of the receipt of payment.
(9) Payment method and discount will only be given within a period of 7 days, upon receipt of payment after 7 working days, the discount will automatically lapse and the buyer will receive an adjusted invoice without discount.
(10) Delivery times are non-binding
- 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Any of our specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, name rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness in terms of content and assume no liability for errors in this respect.
- 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
- a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to the transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted.
- b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorised to collect the claim. However, if you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
- c) In the event of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
- d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
- 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in deviation from the above warranty provisions:
- a) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer shall be deemed to have been agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public praise and statements of the manufacturer.
- b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by repair or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can, at your discretion, demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The remedy of defects shall be deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless otherwise stated in particular by the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
- c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
– culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence;– insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;– for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their usual use and have caused its defectiveness;– for statutory recourse claims, that you have against us in connection with defect rights.
- 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as this does not withdraw the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
- Customer Information
- Identity of the Seller
LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen
e.K.Rosinengrund 819079 GoldenstädtGermanyPhone: 03861/8329000E-Mail: Service@lfud.de
District Court Schwerin
Alternative dispute resolution:The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), accessible under https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- 7 Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- 8 Contract language, contract text storage
8.1. The contract language is german.
8.2. The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
8.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form as part of a binding offer, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
- 9 Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
- 10 Prices and payment methods
10.1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
10.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free shipping has been promised.
10.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
10.4. Costs incurred for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
10.5. The payment methods available to you are indicated under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
10.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
10.7 Costs on-site consultation & measurement
Costs incurred for the on-site consultation are to be paid by the client if the order is not placed.
- Price per kilometer from business address LFD e.K. = 0,65€ net per vehicle
- Daily flat rate from the beginning of the day = 500€ net per employee
- Cost of accommodation
- Cost of meals
- Costs for other required funds
- Costs for other means of transport
- Costs for further editions
We reserve the right to assume the costs and refer to point 10.7 in our General Terms and Conditions.
Further verbal ancillary agreements will not be taken into account.
- 11 Assembly & Delivery Conditions
11.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
11.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during dispatch shall only pass to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch is at your risk.
11.3 Assembly is carried out by LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. inherited. Invoicing is the company LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. and not a subcontractor. LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. cooperates with SUB companies that take over the offered service. Costs and services are covered by LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. and are also bound by its terms and conditions. Assembly takes place after oral and/or written agreement.
If an order is placed, LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. the representing company.
Offers and invoices can be changed and further calculated retrospectively due to additional or reduced effort.
11.4 Additional effort/additional material during assembly
- Additional effort & additional material, for example, “Laying work incl. material (pipe, holder, pipes, wingel, junction boxes) – flat rate …… Meter” refers to the costs for the specified/offered number of meters which is written down as a lump sum and not to the complete construction project.
- “Flat rate” = fixed price for, for example, “flat rate” for 100 meters of cable laying and from the 101 meters an additional effort / additional costs is calculated
- additional performance and material will be calculated retrospectively on the basis of the material per piece or meter price.
- “Lump sums” in offers and invoices are only the first guideline and do not take into account the actual effort or the required material.
- an additional effort / additional material will be visible in the course of work and charged additionally.
- Each item or meter will be charged additionally.
11.5 Demolition – Dismantling
- Normally, the demolition of lamps and other parts is calculated or charged in the area “Assembly costs and/or installation costs”.
- Since there can be increased effort in the workflow, due to hidden screws / holders, etc., this can only be calculated with additional costs. We reserve this right.
11.6 Delivery times
Shipping times may vary slightly (5-10work) and are non-binding!
Longer delivery times can usually deviate further due to world events. We ask you to contact us regularly.
Deliveries must first be accepted despite slight damage. These are then replaced as quickly as possible by means of a photo credit.
Models that no longer exist will be replaced by alternative models after consultation with the customer.
11.7 Delivery damage – damage detected on/after delivery
Delivery must be accepted, but we must be replaced afterwards. For this purpose, pictures of the damaged goods are required.
Since a fast processing and exchange is possible.
Models that no longer exist will be replaced by other models after consultation with the customer.
- 12 Retention of title
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
- 13 Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I). The warranty is determined by law.
13.1. The following exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply to the Seller’s liability for damages, without prejudice to the other statutory requirements for claims.
13.2. The seller is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
13.3. Furthermore, the Seller shall be liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the Customer regularly relies. In this case, however, the seller is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. The seller is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
13.4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, body and health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the case of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
13.5. Insofar as the seller’s liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
13.6 We only assume the costs for collection, repair and shipping.
Other costs (e.g. assembly, disassembly, data backup, etc.) will not be reimbursed by us.
- 14 Warranty Declaration
The company LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. : Rosinengrund 8, 19079 Goldenstädt, in Germany. The following declaration “LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. “, referred to as “us” or “we”) grants every private and commercial customer a guarantee against material or manufacturing defects under the following conditions.
<h5>The statutory warranty remains unaffected by the guarantee to the full extent. </h5>
If a defect occurs within the specified period, the customer must report the defect as soon as possible in writing to “Service@LFUD.de or via our “contact form”, we will contact the customer as soon as possible. We will thus guarantee our service, there are no telephone side agreements.
Please always provide your order number and/or invoice number.
If you did not purchase the product directly from us, please contact the retailer where you purchased the product.
14.3. Warranty period
The warranty period can be found in the “Properties” section for each product separately.
The warranty period begins on the day of purchase by the consumer.
The guarantee declaration is valid in Europe.
14.4. Warranty service
If there is a warranty claim, we decide independently or sometimes after consultation with the manufacturer whether the product is sent to us and the defect is remedied by a free repair or the customer receives a replacement product free of charge.
We only cover the costs of collection, repair and shipping. Other costs (e.g. assembly, disassembly, data backup, etc.) will not be reimbursed by us.
14.5. No warranty claim
Expressly excluded from the warranty are damages caused by
– improper or misappropriated handling of the product, or
– faulty installation or incorrect mains voltage, or
– voltage fluctuations, or
– too deep or too high ambient temperature applicable to this product, or
– conversions or other modifications, or
– Damage to nature (e.g. lightning, water, fire)
Verbal ancillary agreements are assessed as devoid of purpose and will not be taken into account.
14.6. We only assume the costs for collection, repair and shipping.
Other costs (e.g. assembly, disassembly, data backup, etc.) will not be reimbursed by us.
- 15 Storage of the contract text
15.1. The customer can print out the text of the contract before placing the order with the seller by using the print function of his browser in the last step of the order.
- 16 Final provision
16.1. The place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the registered office of the seller if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
16.2. The contract language is german.
16.3 Any agreements and suggestions outside of these provisions are not.
All other information requires the written consent of the company LFD – LED Technik, Facility Management & Dienstleistungen e.K. .
Place of jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Schwerin
All information is without guarantee.
These terms and conditions and customer information were prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service).
Status / last update: 04.09.2020